Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Mechanical engineering. CNC Programming
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Very interesting post,
    Me, I work for the State of ND in the IT field, Fiber Networks. 9 y/o boy and 11 y/o girl and a GREAT wife! My girl started wakeboarding at age 6. the boy not so much, still not sure if he is my kid (LOL). Boating is truly a passion for me!
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by SEARK
    VP, loan officer, "The" IT Staff and "the" appraisal department of the local Farm Credit.
    Wait, so you originate the deal, then appraise the property? Thats incredible! I guess you don't have a whole lot of problems with appraisals coming in low, lol. We aren't even allowed to talk to our appraisers anymore with all the craziness in the market!

system design, programming and install of home automation and av systems. i get to work with expensive toys all day.

Sled491 Guest

General Contractor, had my own company for 7 yrs now. Wife used to be a sales rep for an electronics company with customers like US navy and Chevy, and GE Medical. Then for 4 yrs she was a stay at home mom and for the lat year has been our Business Manager.

Way more computer geeks than I would have every imagined, just kidding guys settle down

I like the debt free guy, obviously hasn't started his family yet hey Z. Try a couple kids in private school, and all there activities. Oh yeah and vacation becomes a whole new level of expensive

I had a laugh about the debt free comment as well. I'm debt free, except for the $200k I owe on my house, LMAO!!!

SEARK: I saw this in the paper today and thought you may be interested:

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...WS01/803020323

Even though I went to UWA, I still head over to ULM's bayou to watch the ski team practice. I can understand not wanting to ride after that level of talent! Those guys and gals are awesome.

Anyone one in the Monroe area looking to ride this coming weekend, send me a PM!

-Jay
    2007 Outback V
    Moon Lake
    Monroe, LA

teamctl,

They should raise the students fees there. When I was down there they never had a problem increasing fees for one thing or anther. I don't even remember having much say in it when they did.

I am glad to see they are still the best.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Quote Originally Posted by sled491
    General Contractor, had my own company for 7 yrs now. Wife used to be a sales rep for an electronics company with customers like US navy and Chevy, and GE Medical. Then for 4 yrs she was a stay at home mom and for the lat year has been our Business Manager.

Way more computer geeks than I would have every imagined, just kidding guys settle down

I like the debt free guy, obviously hasn't started his family yet hey Z. Try a couple kids in private school, and all there activities. Oh yeah and vacation becomes a whole new level of expensive
    Yeah, debt free is possible when you still live at home... probably should have mentioned that ....
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Retired Msgt U.S Air Force. We now have a Pole Building company which my lovely Bride runs and I am a Heavy equipment sale rep for the west coast.(dump trucks,trailers, Low boys ect...) We have raised two wonderfull daughters, Oldest is married, youngest just graduated and is on here way! Very Blessed !!
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON