Default 2014 Supra River Mode Setting

Hey I have a 14 SC350....
    We have trouble dialing in the GPS speed.
    When going with the current the boat runs slow (yes, with the current -- about 2mph slower)
    Two questions:
    1) There is a setting for river mode...but the manual is really vaugue about it. can anyone explain this and do I have to adjust up/down everytime we are switching direction?
    Manual: "River Mode: Interactive popup including touch toggle from ON to OFF, and River Flow settings."
    The river flow can be adjusted -.1, -.2 and .1 and .2 and so forth....

2) can i revert the GPS cruise to paddlewheel mode? i had this on my previous boat and the paddlewheel seemed to work well on the river. I dont think this is possible.

Thanks Guys!
    2017 Axis T23
    2014 Supra SC350 Sold
    2012 Outback V - Sold

Paddlewheel is going to be more accurate on a river. No clue if it is backwards compatible.

If you are having trouble understanding the vision software/settings, I'll shoot you a PM with how to get help. The Supra forum leans older gen boats and Moomba doesn't share the Vision system.

How do you like the SC?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Thanks!
    The SC is a great boat I love the huge beam and height. I can walk under the tower speakers without hitting my head and im 6'1".
    It feels really big even through it's only 21'10" boat because they pushed the rear compartments back to make extra cabin room.
    The wb wake is great and i will be getting started with the surf system once I get some more time on it.
    2017 Axis T23
    2014 Supra SC350 Sold
    2012 Outback V - Sold

Answers - Thanks KG!
    1. You can run paddlewheel but the only way to do this is if you unplug the GPS antenna from under the dash. It is just one plug going through the deck directly in to the antenna. Unfortunately you lose any other GPS related items when you do this such as your GPS navigation. Feedback has definitely been given SC R&D guys to have the option to toggle between GPS and paddlewheel for in the future.

2. River mode works by letting you create an offset for the current. First you will need to find out what the current is. I do this by just going to the middle of the river and put the boat in neutral. After a bit the boat will be moving at the current of the river and will show on the GPS speedometer. From there, you turn the River mode on and set your offset. In your case it would be 2.0 or -2.0 for a 2 mph current, with the - or + depending on whether you are going up river or down river. There is a small arrow or triangle shape you can push on this river mode tab that when you push it, it will automatically flip the positive or negative of the offset. You use this for when you turn from going one way on the river to the other.
    2017 Axis T23
    2014 Supra SC350 Sold
    2012 Outback V - Sold