well dallas rides a skyla by obrien but thats a pro model idk how much u want to spend. With her weighing so little she could use the smallest of sizes but the bigger the board the softer the landing but when it comes to tricks like grabs and spinns the bigger board weighs more so it makes it little harder. id say go with tha little bigger tho 135.

as for u id say got with a ronix viva or parks but im buyest cause thats what i like. im 225 5'10'' and i now ride a parks 144 and love it but thats just me. ive also ridin a 09' model viva by ronix (my previous board for early summer) and a 12' viva by ronix and a 12' model One by ronix. love them all but i like the parks board the best. the parks is super fast. does a great job in chopy water and the pop is amazing. when i got the parks i rode my viva first. did a couple pulls. then got on the parks. it was way faster i started dion fast s turns in the middel of the wake super sharp quick from egde to edge i even got a little air from where my boat has a little roster tail. when i went out of the wake into the flats the board just jumped off the wake and when i started cuting back and forth across the wakes not trying to get air i still did any way and the first time i hit the wake it was crazy how much pop the board had. i guess im tryin to say its a super easy board to ride and fun!!!!

they have made amazing changes in 10yr. the difference fro the 2009 viva to the 2012 viva was amazing as well as the difference for the 09 viva to the 2012 Parks. if you can befor u buy try to borrow a friends board. also alot of good pro shops will usual have a loan program where you can pay so much down and try different boards till u get the one u want. then finish payine the rest. might be worth lookin into.

anyways hope my rambling helps some. good luck in your search. happy thanksgiving