Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It wouldn't make me choose one brand that's for sure. But I can tell you that receiving those pics when my Moomba was built was a real high light and I remember bragging to people that even though Skier's Choice is a big company, they took the time to persoanlly send me pics of the boat being made. It gives customers the "warm and fuzzies" and makes them feel that they are special. The cost to pay someone to take pictures and email them would take say an hour per day for a few months during spring/summer. I don't know, I personally don't think that the money paid to someone to do this is wasted, I consider it well spent. You could hire a young high school kid and it would be like second nature for him to do take digi pics and email them.

It's just my opinion but I think they should find a way to do this for the customers who really want it.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

I searched over on the 'bu & MC forums and couldn't find any build pics. Do any other manufacturers provide build pics for every owner that requests them?

SC certainly could find a way to get it done but I'd rather not have that cost passed along to me.

I think we got spoiled by SC.

The dudes over on WW post build pics all the time. I don't spend a lot of time there, seem mostly like arrogant arses(IMHO), but nonetheless they post often with builds
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

What brands?

I saw ragboy's pics of his Tige, but his site is sponsored by them, so I wouldn't define him as a "normal" customer.

I wanna say maybe MB if my memory serves. Lemme take a peak and I'll get back to ya. Maybe most of them were Tige' pics and yeah I don't guess he's a "normal" customer
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Maybe they sent these out before things got to busy but it's a great write up with even better pics

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792158
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

It could def be done but I see both sides.

501, just giving you a hard time since you bought elsewhere

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Yeah, I peaked over there, got caught up in a few of the over-the-top brand bashing threads and quickly ran back here. I saw another Tige thread, no MB and those are some great pics of the Supra! Not sure who that guy is, but it doesn't sound like that is his first SC ride and notice that the pics last pics were from the start of the month.

Regardless, if they could, I'm sure they would. I'm just trying to save some folks the frustration and provide a bit of explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    The dudes over on WW post build pics all the time. I don't spend a lot of time there, seem mostly like arrogant arses(IMHO), but nonetheless they post often with builds
    I agree, seems most wake world people are people who just like to show off and talk each other down.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Really seems to me that skiers is missing an opportunity to differentiate themselves. Tell me that its that difficult to post a tag with the name and a floor super to take 10 minutes each day to email a pic. Dont need 10 a day, but 1 or 2 would certainly be easy......

I get labor costs, but i really think this is a missed opp here. As a mgr in retail with ever shrinking productivity expectations, id find a way...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten