Berg,

You're right, marketing is incredibly vast; however, I believe it's rapidly becoming smaller as technology and media are converging on each other rapidly. I've honestly had exposure to many different facets of the marketing world. I had the opportunity to do a lot of design work and writing while I worked at a hospital, I was able to do social media and e-marketing through a heavy-equipment manufacturer I worked for, and I'm currently having the opportunity to work with marketing research using software such as Qualtrics. Additionally, in each internship I've had I've been fortunate enough to be involved in discussions of long-term business planning, which is definitely an interest of mine.

What I'm trying to say is, I've had opportunities to work in a lot of it, and I like it all. I'm not picky and I'm very open to anything. Like I said before, the marine industry would be ideal, but I have many other interests and I'm sure there are markets out there that I would attach to that I don't even know about.

What kind of business are you in?