Thread: ronix help???

Default ronix help???

i rode a RONIX COVIN for awhile with the RONIX SCOUT boots but picked up a pair of the RONIX ONE boots which i love and have a RONIX VIVA for a demo which i like but still wanna try a different board or two before i buy and wanna stay with RONIX and was consideriing the 2010 RONIX MANA or the 2010 RONIX ONE and wanted to see if anyone has ridden eithier of these boards and if anyone coulD share there thoughts.....
    thanks
    Last edited by outbackv; 06-03-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    ~Prove it~
    2008 Moomba Outback V
    Upgrades SO FAR more to come for the summer!!!!
    new decals, tinted winshield, new trailer tires.....

It doesn't sound like you're set on any particular style of board since the 3 boards you mentioned all have different rocker styles: continuous, 3-stage, and hybrid. Given that I'd say Mana as it's designed to be a well-rounded shape that suits many different styles.

yes they defin do! i just wanted to get some input and opions on others that might have these boards......
    ~Prove it~
    2008 Moomba Outback V

I have the Ibex and love it, I think you can't go wrong with Ronix boards. That said it does not really help you. I would match the things you are looking for in a board with the proper board. For instance I really don't like buttery boards so I went with the Ibex. Good Luck
    '07 Moomba Outback V.

ya defin and i know im comparing three totally different boards but i think thats the point ya know trying different boards to see if there is anything in one i really like instead of trying the same ones especially since we have different riding styles im gonna be picking up the one to have for a demo this weekend!!!!
    ~Prove it~
    2008 Moomba Outback V

I have the Ronix One board and bindings and couldn't be happier. I am by no means a talented rider but it's still the most fun I've had wakeboarding.
    2007 Mobius LS

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrogge View Post
    I have the Ibex and love it, I think you can't go wrong with Ronix boards. That said it does not really help you. I would match the things you are looking for in a board with the proper board. For instance I really don't like buttery boards so I went with the Ibex. Good Luck
    The new Ibex has the most agressive 3 stage rocker on the planet. Bar none. Great board.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I've got the Viva, brother has the One. To me, the Viva sets an edge better/easier but it seems to land little loose. I can get a better pop with the One, just harder for me to get it to dig. Can't go wrong with Ronix IMO. Other manufacturers sell junk boards and good boards, Ronix just makes good boards (and bindings).

I agree, the One takes a little bit to dig in, unlike the viva or ibex. Once you do set in I feel like it realy holds through the wake. Surface tricks arent a problem, when you are in a neutral position it releases pretty easy for spins. If you don't like the kick of the one, which some people dont, I'd recommend the mana. my $.02