Just thought I would share a little story about this weekend. Number 1...Some dumb lady driving a deck boat (she was even wearing a life jacket while driving), totally not even paying attention to anyone around her, almost wipped her tube into the front of my boat. They missed us by maybe 5ft. We were in a narrow cove, typically reserved for wakeboarders because this is the calmest part of the lake. Everyone in my boat started screaming at her and she stops and yells back us..."It was an accident...geez!" Well lady, accidents are typically what they are called when people DIE!!!! Number 2...stupid jet skiiers come through the calm water when there are boarders around and spin up all the good water and make it hard for the surfers and boarders. Number 3....POWER TURNS!!! Come on people, when your skiier falls, you don't need to waste all your gas and make this huge power turn and churn up some huge wake just to go 40 feet to get your skiier. Just stop and make a nice turn in gear and you might even realize you get there in a very reasonable and safe amount of time. KEEP THE WATERS CALM!