Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
It's probably because every picture on their website is a render and not a real image. Still, I have the same problem with electric boats that I have with electric trucks: How do I use it to go to Lake Powell? I'm not able to find a charge point for the truck and the boat would have to stay near the marina, since I wouldn't want to try to charge it off a houseboat generator. It just doesn't make any sense for me. Maybe it does if you have a lake house with a boat house with a high voltage connection, but it probably won't ever work for me unless they somehow invent the Mr. Fusion.
Unfortunately, Mr Fusion only eliminated the need for nuclear power. The DeLorean still ran on gas. That was the dilemma in the third movie when there was an arrow shot through the gas tank. Sorry, hate to burst your bubble.

Just wanted to give you a hard time. Back to the Future is one of my all time favorite movie trilogies.

But to your actual point, I agree that the electric boat will be a hard sell to anyone that wants to spend a full day on the water or a longer trip where electric hook up for charging isn't readily available.