lots of lazy people in this country and seems that more and more of them are moving to vegas to live off the rest of us...

left work last night for my 1.6 mile drive home and when I started the f250's v10, it was LOUD AF....

well, you guessed it. cat cut out while I was at work. I work swing so was there from 11 to 8:30pm figured it happened at dusk but I got tired of reviewing footage so hoping my boss spots the culprit and we can track them. I work on a dead end street and our corner camera picks up everyone going past to the end of the street so hoping we will get lucky but doubtful.

now the real hunt begins. it's about a grand for a replacement used from what I see online. since the truck is a hybrid- obd2 sensor port but follows obd1 classifications, there's no o2 sensors pre or post cat(they are right after the manifolds) so working on trying to install a test pipe. I KNOW if I put a cat back in, it'll be gone in another few months. this truck is old, easy to see and sits higher than almost all halftons stock so it's ripe for the picking. honestly surprised it took this long.

hoping one of the mexican chop shops here can fab me up a test pipe for cash....

temporarily until I can install a "high flow cat" or register the rig as a "classic" here which means no more emissions.