Hey all, I was hoping someone could tell me what the latest software is and where I can get it, besides the dealership since they are quite far away. We got our boat at the end of last season and only got out on it for an hour or so before we had to put it up for the year. We noticed a hard list to the starboard side while cruising without Autowake engaged. If we selected the “go home” preset the boat leveled out. We only had 4 people in the boat evenly distributed and the ballast was empty. I believe the left side surf tab was not retracting and was deployed to some degree. I’ve tinkered with it a bit in the garage and I found that you can “reset” the tab to retract it. We really won’t have a chance to get the boat in the water again this year and this was really alarming and unsafe so hopefully this is a non-issue next year. I also didn’t see any indicators/controls for the flow 3 yaw tabs besides the same “reset” option in settings. I’m wondering if I have the correct software installed… or perhaps this defect is know with current software. I took a snap shot of the screen that shows the details.

Mojo Screen SW.jpg

Thanks!