Threaded View

Default Spray and Completion Date Moved 2x

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    If you had already paid for paint, and it became unavailable, would you expect a refund or compensation??

Everyone understands the delays in supply chains and the consequences. The OP has already paid his deposit and held up his end of the deal. It is not SC or dealers fault, but they could help ease the frustration of a buyer with a small gesture (given sales numbers, I’m sure it would not affect their bottom line).
    Is a gift bag of goodies going to satisfy you? Plus I believe Supra sends out a swag bag of goodies already to thank you for buying a new boat.

I suppose it could temporarily.

I personally would not require a handout in this environment. Like you said, not SC’s fault or dealers fault, so why would I subject them to compensate me?

A couple week delay is acceptable in this climate, it’s better than being told your order has been cancelled or moved to 2022.

Planning a family trip before boat in hand has some degree of risk to it. SC does not guarantee shipping times either.

Check out this recent article of pandemic shortages, one is truck drivers. I know my boat sat built for 3 weeks before it shipped to dealer. You are at the mercy of the current system.

https://www.moneytalksnews.com/slide...-the-pandemic/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by larry_arizona; 05-02-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan