The weather was pretty crummy today here in the NW so I decided to install my tower speakers. I ran the wires down the port side leg of the tower as suggested by others on this forum and I'm glad I did. Below are some pics. This is on a 2006 LSV.

In the pic below, I've removed the lower half of the tower to get access underneath the front tower foot and drill a hole for the wires. I understand that on the 2007's the tower tubing can be unbolted from the tower feet so it's not necessary to remove the lower tower section but on mine, it's welded so it has to be removed.

Below is a pic of the hole I drilled under the front tower foot for the speaker wires to pass thru.

This is what it looks like from underneath after the wires have been passed thru and the lower tower section bolted back in place.

Below is a pic of two holes I drilled in the tower tubing to go around the front pivot similar to what the factory did on the starboard side for the wires that run to the light on the tower, except that I drilled 3/8" holes whereas the factory drilled 1/2" holes.

Looks like we are limited to 4 pics per post so see next post for continuation.