For what it's worth, I owned the exact boat in those pictures. In fact I think it was the one in that picture. I don't know that for 100% certain, but I had that model. The VIN had it listed as a '17 but they didn't release that model until '18 so I'm assuming I had one that they used for advertising/pictures etc. early off the line. Anyways, I bought it as a demo with 17 hours on it from the rep in Tennessee. I paid an even $35k for it. I owned it for one season. It's a perfect case of, you get what you pay for. The fit and finish doesn't come close to comparing to the Craz I have now. The upholstery isn't nearly as nice. The layout isn't great. But, it was less than half the price of the Craz. Also, it does make a pretty nice wave for a 19'6" boat. I used a Mission Delta and it cleaned up nice. Would I ever own another boat without a surf system? No, I wouldn't. But if that boat is in what your budget can afford, it takes less than 15 seconds to attach a Delta. If someone with a lower end budget wants to get into boating and surfing, that is a capable boat and they continue to get a little better quality each year. I sat in the new WT-2DC at the boat show last year and if my budget were still under $45k, I would've bought one. The looks thing is all personal preference. I'm not saying it's great but I got past it so that I could get into surfing.