I am also in the SLC area. We bought a 2016 Mojo this year since Marine Products had completely sold out of new boats and we found a great deal after trying and failing on several other used boats. The Mojo has been an excellent boat for all activities and Marine Products has a stellar reputation for supporting owners of Moomba and Supra boats. We have had no issues with power as the Mojo delivers every time we are on the water, even with full ballast and 15 adult sized people on board, easily getting up to surf speed quickly with a monster wave, all with plenty of freeboard and with lots of control. We haven't had issues getting up to slalom ski speeds with a full boat (minus ballast in the back, since we run about 50% full on the front tanks for skiing) either with the boat quickly getting on plane and pulling with minimal wake. We watched some guys in a B-52 at Lake Powell this summer really seem to struggle getting up to speed with 9 people in the boat. I don't know if there was something wrong, but it looked odd. We felt comfortable going with the Moomba because of Marine Products, past experience on Supras, and the greater freeboard with the Moomba vs any of the Malibu/Axis lineup. I really am extremely happy with the Mojo and would definitely recommend it.