Hey Everyone,

I have a bit of a concern that I hope someone can help me with before I take it to the dealership.

Here is the long story:

Normal winterization - changed oil, filter, full tank of premium with fuel stabilizer in it. all went as normal as any other year.

Went to get it ready for the year and I did the following:
Changed the v-drive oil, as it has not been done is some time.
Changed the transmission oil, same thing.
Changed the fuel filter (was a PITA) but got it in place.
Started up no problem on the fake a lake, gauges all in correct spots for temps and pressures.

First outing 2 weeks ago, boat started right up at the launch, but under load, was a bit shaky and growled at about 3000 rpms. Drove it around a bit (2 hours) make sure everything else was working. But still growling and had a lack of acceleration.

Thought about the gas over the winter, maybe that was the issue.

Took it out again on Saturday. Same thing. Continued to run it for the day, not stalling, or gauges out of normal. Used up most of the gas, so I thought "ok. winter gas is gone, fresh gas will do the trick" Filled up with Premium at Costco, brought it home, ran it on the fake a lake. Purred like it normally does.

Went out tonight with the family, same thing happened. Lack of normal acceleration, growled and louder than last year, just didn't sound right. No gauges out of place, all in correct spot.

So, I am thinking........if all gauges are good, starts right up, but in gear it sounds totally different, is this a fuel line, injector issue? I am wondering if the fuel filter is not the correct one? Maybe put the old one back on? Fuel injector cleaner?

Sorry for the really long post. Just want to give all the information.

Any thoughts? You guys know so much about this stuff, and honestly, I just don't.

Thanks for reading and replying.

Richard.