First time poster here!

I currently have a 2015 Sweetwater Godfrey Tritoon w/Yamaha 150hp. Bought it new when we bought a condo on a Smith Mountain Lake VA. We only get one slip with the condo.
My kids are 10 and 8 and getting into water sports more and more. I love my tritoon but I’ve been thinking hard of trading it in for a wake boat. I love the price point of Moomba and I’ve been looking at Mojo or Makai. My wife doesn’t want to give up the roominess or smooth ride of the tritoon. Kids and I want the sleek wake boat!
Question for the forum... does a mojo make a good all around “family boat”. I know it won’t be as smooth of a ride in chop like
The tritoon but can it still be comfortable/enjoyable cruising the lake when we aren’t doing water sports and just cruising? We normally host friends and family so 8-12 people is our normal crew as well.

Is the Makai much smoother than the mojo since it’s bigger or is the ride difference ornegligible?
I haven’t demo a ride yet but will soon btw. Just wanted to get some opinions! Thanks in advance!