Well hear i am AGAIN !! Im telling you guys this boat has been nothing BUT issues !!

So, finally got out on the lake last weekend . Im having a "misfire" or "cutting out" of power unload at around 4000 rpm . Idles ok and doesnt seem to have this issue at idle though it does idle low and sometimes dies . Take off and start getting up to speed and it dies out then comes back IF i lower throttle position . This is all i have done literally the week of taking it out

-new plugs
-new cap
-new plug wires
-new fuel filter
-completely drained the fuel tank and let it "dry" out for 2 days . There was gunk in the tank guessing from bad fuel .
-cleaned out fuel lines with compressed air before installing new filter
-added a fuel and injector cleaner to tank and filled with premium

When on the "fake lake" this hasnt happened .

Also has brand new exhaust tubes and mufflers were cracked . Repaired both mufflers .

Im lost at this and cant seem to think of anything that would cause the issue with everything replaced. Pulled the plus and looked at all of them after we got back from the lake , all are a light tan in color . I also cleaned the injector with cleaner and the butter flys prior to al the things listed replaced above .

I did read on a Malibu forum that someone had what they thought was the same issue and it turn out there prop was bent ....now my prop is NOT good (this is the way i bought the boat btw, looking at purchasing a new one shortly).

Anyone have anything they think i should look at or try ?? Thanks guys