Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
MJH, it was tough to sell. I bought new in '07 as an '06. it had rough and tough 90 hours on it(demo/photo boat). traded it in summer '12. originally was going to go with MB as at that time moomba really didn't have a boat that was a good surf boat and supra has priced themself out of our market. it sat on the MB lot- also centurion/nautique/mc at the time- for 3 months and not a single offer. boat was clean, only had 280hours and loaded with the 340extcat motor and a huge stereo. part of the issue was 20ft and part was orange. priced at 33k. yanked it off their lot after 90 days. they would not take it on trade for more than 24k.
I traded it in at the local tige dealer on a 22ve. he was a new dealer trying to make a name for himself and wanted the 22ve sale so he took it on at, iirc, 32k. he ended up using it as the shop boat for the rest of the summer as the couple guys working there wakeboarded and that boat threw a great wave for that and was a breeze to tow. they ended up selling it late fall/early winter to a family up in sun valley and he told me he lost a few grand vs what I traded it in on so I am guessing it went for 29-30.
if it had been 22ft I think it would have sold quicker but a 20ft boat with a 94" beam for surfing was a tough sell. if it had been 22ft I'd still own it
we really liked the color as it was unique.
Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk