I have read throughout these forums how the stock Kicker KMW10 10” subwoofer is not meant for free air and it should be installed in either a sealed or ported enclosure. So over the winter I decided to take on the project because the stock bass was less than impressive in my opinion. All I can say is. WOW! What a difference! To be honest, I can’t believe they ship these boats off the show room floor without doing this. The bass output probably doubled for me by building a ported enclosure. After it was all said and done, I only lost about 3” of leg room due to moving the bulkhead out. The results were so good, I wanted to post what I did in case anyone else would like to repeat it. It took a few passes at measuring and getting the calcs correct, so I highly suggest using cardboard templates for the new bulkhead before you build. I will attach pictures and the dimensions that worked for my 2018 Craz. I would love to take credit for knowing how to design a ported enclosure, but I had help from a few others on this forum, so thanks to them! however, if you have any questions, I can at least tell you what I did. The drawings with dimensions should help explain it for the most part. I will also attach the specs Kicker publishes for the sealed and ported enclosure for cubic feet and port dimension requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk