Sled,

One think about her neck, she took several x-rays and yes they showed something wrong with one vertebrae. She took an MRI but most doctors we first visited saw did not look at it!!!??? Finally the surgeon who operated on her did review it and showed us the damage to her other vertebrae that did NOT show on the xrays. You might want her to re-consider taking an MRI!
I think MRS. Z is thinking that since I have put on 20lbs (I used to be tall and skinny, now I am just tall) since I bought my current ski a long time ago that we need to review the length issue. I get soooo tired getting up! I even found both skis out in the garage where she was looking at the lengths. I think if I get a new one she would use my old one (67"/170CM). Trouble is in the last 2 weeks she has lost 15lbs and is now so skinny! So her old ski (65"/165CM) will be fine for her now! Shoot just when it looked like I might get a new toy! Another issue is what ever we purchase here it will have to be from the internet, there are no ski shops, only boatersworld and sportsauthority. I am liking the kidder idea, what about RADAR. Is this where Herb O'brien is making his home now? The man is leaving his name or initials everywhere!!!! I have to consider them now as both EP and Majeraha (sp?) are both long gone! Finally what length ski should a 6'2" 190lb person be on?