New member and just sold our Fish and Ski boat since my son is now 11 and really into wakeboarding and wake surfing. We have mooched off our lake buddies Nautique direct drives and now a Malibu 23 LSV (sweet boat) for the last two years for a good wake for him but he loves the wake on the Malibu so I know its time for a V Drive.

Anyways, definitely going with a 21 foot boat based on the size of our boat slip (24 ft from v to end) so the platform isn't hanging out and we usually wont have more than our 4 in the boat. Sometimes 8. Sometimes 10.

So my question is, with a budget of 30 to 35K would I be better with a 2006 Supra 21V that is clean and 300 hours or a newer Moomba LSV 2009 that looks clean with 350 hours. Prices are similar.

I understand the 21V wake is steeper which may not be great for my 11 year old as he gets better at wakeboarding? All 4 of us like to surf. A comfortable ride is also very important. My wife is tired of getting beat up in our 18 foot stratos that we sold so anything is better but is one better than the other?

Thanks for any advice to help my make an informed decision.