Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
Moombaman16 thanks for the $0.02. Looking again that is a decent size lake. How bad does it get during the summer? How long is the surfing/wake season there?
If you get in the main channel area and the popular places, there is a water fall about half way up the lake or down the lake depending on which direction you are coming where a lot of people tie up and swim and what not and that area can get crowded. I don't know how much you know about the lake but we stay around a landing called stamp creek when it is busy weekends, such as the 4th and Memorial Day and we can surf all day and only see a handful of boats. There is always some where to go and have you own space and not get run over, especially if you are not trying to stay in the main channel. We were there this past weekend and the water temp was still in the upper 60s low 70s it was warm enough to surf, we didn't but my buddy has a mojo and I have the craz and we were wishing we would have surfed. Our season every year is march through November we could do even in to December and some in February but my wife hates the cold water and temp so we usually quit around the end of November.