Hi Everyone,

So the decision to keep our boat was made and we are looking for some advise. From what I hear the guys at Wake Makers do a great job with plug and play optons for increasing ballast in the rear lockers. Currently I have the stock 400lbs bags in the back lockers... Wake makers say I can go up to 1100lbs which is what they recommend. Does anyone have this set up in a XLV (ours is a 200... Yes, it can be done, but should it and will i do more damage to the boat elsewhere? Is there a weight issue on the floor, and what about the plastic engine guard (or cover? not sure what its called) that keeps everything away from the engine... I hear they will bow inwards towards the engine and as a fix, they (wake makers) suggest we drill in support brackets which they sell.... The largest bags appeal to me, but I don't want to create more issues just to solve one.

Also, anyone have the drain plug light by Diablo Royale? They have several... Just trying to see if they are any good long term, and which one you guys would recommend...

Thank you.