I don't know if it's just an issue with my '14 LSV or maybe the specific pump handles up in Wisconsin, but it's enormously difficult to completley fill my gas tank. I never have a problem until the tank fills to 3/4, but the last 1/4 tank requires me to continually feel like I'm "topping off". Last year, I swore that the fuel gauge was faulty because when I thought I had filled the tank (as indicated by the handle shutting off) I asumed it was full yet the gauge only read 3/4. I ended up insisting that the dealer replace the fuel sender, which they did over the winter under warranty.

However, over Memorial Day when we dropped the boat in the water, the same thing happened by shutting off at 3/4. So I left the ignition on to see what the gauge was reading and I just kept restarting the pump handle when it clicked off until the gauge read full. It was a pain, but I was able to fully fill the tank with no fuel coming back out.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have experienced the same in any of the LSV/Mojo/Mondo lines. Any similar experiences or suggestions??