Left my wetsuit laying on the back seat to dry out a few days ago, put the cover on, dropped it off at storage and headed home. Returned a few days later to find the suit literally heat-welded to the back seat. Came off like a giant piece lof tape, complete with the awful removal sound. Left NASTY yellow stains all over the rear seat. It is an O'neil reversible with neoprene on one side and a shark skin finish on the other. The sharksin side was unfortunaltey out. (in the past I've usually layed it out on the neoprene side. Long story short, I've tried EVERYTHING to try and get it out w/ no success. The vinyl literally has a textured/raised spot where the stains are. It's hard to explain but it's almost like the suit and vinyl molded together and when torn apart, left a raised and stained area. I'm beside myself at this point and just hoping someone might have a miracle save for me. Otherwise, it;s off to buy another rear seat which I'm sure won't be cheap. Amazing how everytime we go out I seem to learn another lesson the hard way. Like they say...B.O.A.T. (Break Out Another Thousand)
Any help?!?!