I'm here Boone LOl.

Slingo, welcome to the Forums, Welcome to the wonderful world of Mojo ownership.

I could speak all day about the stereo i just installed in my Mojo, see signature. I will keep it on point with the Sub only.

I just had an Exile big 15 sub installed under the dash. It took some work, innovative thinking and a slight loss in foot room.

Dave with Earmark is on point with all his points on the sub.

In my LSV i had a forward facing Exile big 12 in a ported box. Sounded awesome but i wanted something more this time, and with the added room of the Mojo i went up to a 15.

I do all my own install work except Subs. I dont feel comfortable enough with making the enclosures.

If you want a sub under the dash you will need to remove the fiberglass floor / hump. Luckily SC carpeted it under the panel. The draw back is its about 3/4 inch lower due to the rest of the floor but this doesn't bother me.

Factory look

In order to remove the panel, you have to pull the stainless cup holders out of the cup holder, there is 2 screws inside that go threw the fiberglass floor and into the boar floor. Then you remove the 2 screws at your feet on the fiberglass panel. There is also a couple screws holding in the carpeted panel above the hump. Its an extreme and funky angle but the floor does come out with out removing any other parts.

Your right in the wires are in the way, and there's no slack to move them around.