Well went and dropped off the last of my deposit money today and picked out all the options. Let me just say one thing before I get into the goodies. Rinker's Boat World in Houston, Tx did an absolutely amazing job with this deal. I was considering an Axis A22 from a nearby dealer and let me tell you my dealings with both dealerships were night and day. I basically sent my stats over, and seriously within a couple hours Chris (my salesmen) had the deal closed. Easiest experience Ive ever had buying a big ticket item, and didnt feel "dirty" walking out of there. My "spray date" is the 3rd or 4th week in August, so Im hoping to have the boat before Labor Day. I still have time to make some last minute changes, which Im going to do some more research on. Prop size and colors are TBD, I just have to finalize those by tuesday. No XLV for 2013. Running bottom on the LSV is exactly the same as the 2012, literally all they did was increase the deck height. The ski/surf platform is standard for 13 and you dont even have the option to downgrade to the old swim platform. The hard tank in the middle is expandable to the bow filler bag that the new pickle fork supra has. The cooler is just a drop in bag thing like a lot of the other manufacturers are doing, this is so you can put ballast where a cooler would be. No more V2 tower at all and no G5 bimini option at all. I got a galvanized tandem axle trailer. I know Im rambling, ask any questions you'd like.....