My transom is cracking where the swim deck mounts go into the boat. I know the boats for those years had this issue. I believe I am the second owner of the boat, but not sure. I was not aware the warranty could be transfered either. The swim deck moves or flexes up and down at the transom when you are on it. The cracks on the passenger side of the boat are larger than the drivers side. The screws will not hold in place, they are stripped out. If there is a backing plate on the boat the screws are not threading to it. My concern is they are the bottom screws, an the cracks are very large at the top. It makes me wander if the mount are secure enough to hold with someone on it. I do not let any sit on deck when its out of the water. I have heard that other boats have taken on water through the cracks when they get bigger.

Anyone Else having issues on their 2000,2001,2002 Moomba Mobius V. Online researching and had seen some other Moomba owners talkng about it for these years.
This is a copy, of part of the letter I sent to Roger @customer support at Moomba per his request

Rick, No Worries....Moomba