So, this is kind of been an ongoing issue with my boat for some time now. Everytime we go out, no matter what, the ski locker ends up with several inches (3-5") of water in the bottom of it.

I guess I should preface this by saying that this has only been observed when the ski locker sack has been used (since I don't remember a time when I went out and I didn't fill the ballast)

I installed a plug in the drain hole at the end of the ski locker a year or so ago, and it works well, keeping that water in. But, I am trying to figure out where it is coming from. It appears to be clean water, so my guess is it is coming from the ballast each time it's used. I changed one of the fittings in the ski locker sack to a new one, just to check if that was the cause (it doesn't appear to be). And I am getting ready to replace the female quick connects, and probably remove/reinstall the empty pump.

But, I guess I am just curious if any of you have seen this before. I looked at the sack, and it doesn't appear to have a leak in it anywhere...

I have checked, and it doesn't sound like I have water below the ski locker, or at least, I can't hear it squish like a lot of you have mentioned. I still will probably drill that hole that many have to remove water that is there, so, I don't think this is the cause...

Any additional advice would be solid.