Ok, got a few pictures of my surf wake. Sorry for the quality of the images but my photographer isn't the greatest, neither was her camera, nor the conditions, and that we're facing the sun. You get the general idea though.

The goofy side was with 1100lb rear sac, 400lb on surf side seat, 400lb on surf side floor, and 1180 center full. It has a long pocket and alot of push. Probably needs another 400lbs on the surf side and it was just two of us in the boat.

Regular side was very nice (except for the choppy conditions). Same set up as the goofy side but I have 3 Group 31 batteries on this side so that's another 225lbs plus we had two passengers and driver. You can definately see the height and the ramp to the wake. My buddy is 6'3" 240lbs and this was his first day surfing. He did go without the rope a couple times.

I had to try the regular side since it looked pretty big. I've never tried heelside or switch. I got sucked up the face on this picture. My narrow butt is 6'00" so I imagine it's up to my hip.