Hybrid View

Al, i thought the perko was similar to my bep switch, 1,2 combined and off

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...elector+Switch

which is combined with the vsr in a small compact package for auto isolation.

Ed, looks like you have to get either system. blue seas or bep.

Al, you always find the deals, i searched ebay fro weeks before i pulled the trigger online.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Al, i thought the perko was similar to my bep switch, 1,2 combined and off

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...elector+Switch

which is combined with the vsr in a small compact package for auto isolation.

Ed, looks like you have to get either system. blue seas or bep.

Al, you always find the deals, i searched ebay fro weeks before i pulled the trigger online.
    Joe,

I'm not familiar with the operation os the BEP switch/VSR and the Perko may very well work with it but I know it won't work with the Blue Sea ACR.

On scoring the deal, I just got lucky - right deal at the right time.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Thanks Al.

I took another look at your photos (and they get nicer each time I look at them) and it appears you also wired in the remote LED?

Where's that located?
    Thx for the compliment Ed.

No, I did not wire the remote LED. The other wire u r seeing is the ground wire. I know I should have used black but didn't have any.

BTW, if u are interested in the circuit breakers, I got them at Sonicelectronix.com but u can also find them on eBay.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

https://forum.moomba.com/attachment....1&d=1262036845

this is the BEP vsr and selector switch, as you can see the lower red cable goes to the starting 1 battery and the top red cable goes to stereo 2 battery. Each are connected to the VSR. The right red cable goes to the engine. There is a small sensing wire that goes to a negative pole for dual sensing of the voltage sensitive relay . All house stereo connections are made directly to the 2 battery.
    This is very similar to the blue sea. With this BEP set up you can if you want to adjust which battery starts your engine 1,2, or both, which battery you want to have the priority charge 1,2, or both.
    But as with the blue sea I just set it to 1 motor battery and let it do all the work
    Attached Images Attached Images
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug