Hybrid View

You hit the mail on the head. I like Zabooda comment about the T-Shirts. I think that I need to make some up for me and my crew. "Work Hark Or Go Home". Things are getting better. I am getting the trust of all my clients. They know that I mean business. I do not screw around. I am usually the voice at all the job meetings. Sometimes a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. At least I get my message across. Everybody, clients and contractors, know I am a no bulls@#t type of guy. I am hear to do a job and not to waste time and money. Why can't everybody be that way. One of my clients did not call me on a recommendation on a GC. This client went ahead with the deal and wrote a $5,500.00 check. the arse never came back. People like that need to burn in you know were. It is usually very hot there. Yes HELL I said it.

By the way Sled how is business. My Solar Company finally is taking off. My partner and I are starting to get everything together, Vendors. Our application was just accepted to be a distributor for a big Vendor. We are waiting to hear from one more company. Soon we will be a big part of going green. Every little helps. I may not change the world or how the works, but I can certainly help. I will post my website as soon as it is ready.
    Last edited by tazz3069; 11-19-2009 at 09:05 AM.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!