Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
Have any of you guys had issues with your wake being clean on one side more than the other?
My 2008 Mobius LSV has a really nice clean wake/ lip on the port side and tends to have a pretty washed out lip on the starboard side. I have noticed it with anywhere from two up to 11 people on board, and with alot or a little ballast wieght (evenly distributed side to side) and it seems regardless of speed too. I figured that it has alot to do with wieght distribution in the boat, but i have tried to even it out side to side (with people and ballast). The only semi- success I have had is to fill the starboard ballast bag quite a bit more than the port bag to try and clean it up. It kinda worked, but it definately was not as clean as I would like. It just washed out the port side more and I tried to even the wash on both sides, then use the wake plate to clean it up as best I could. Like I said, it worked only so well.

At this point I wonder about the hull shape and what effect that is having? I would have thought that the hull would be layed/ formed even and not affect the wake like I am seeing.

Have you guys seen this same issue and been able to do something about it?

Any help greatly appreciated!

I did some searches on this topic but found nothing helpful. My apologies if it has been covered previously.
I had this same problem on my SUPRA 22V, although it was the exact opposite. I added the 750's and now I time my fill up. I fill the starboard side for 5 minutes and and port side for 7 minutes and it seems to totally clean the wake up. I fill the center ballast sac completely full. Using your wakeplate will also help alleviate some of the washout. Once you get it dialed in, these boats will produce a really nice wake. Beefy with a nice ramp... my wake is over knee high.

Seeing as I have no ballast flow monitors on my '08. Using a timer seems to work very well.