OK today was the big test on the new ballast system that I installed. Just to recap. I ripped out the old crappy sprinkler system and single pump. I replaced it with 3 Tsunami 1200gph pumps, three intakes, three vented loops.

The last test, water was entering the bags without the pump on. I read on here about some guys cutting off the bottom of the scupper. I did the almost the same thing. I did not cut the whole thing off. I only cut the scoop off from the scupper. I kept the front end of it on. This will avoid any debris from entering the pumps.

The test. Valves open on the way we go. Have way to our spot, I opened the ski locker and low and behold. no water was in the bags. I had my son look in the rear lockers and the same thing. I had him check to see of the valves were open. Yes they were. The system finally works.

My son want to wakeboard so we time the fill. From start to finish on the 3 400lb bags was 7min and 15 sec. NICE. Very happy with the final results.

We also tried something a little scarry today. It was my boat and a friends Malibu. We were about 20 ft from each other with the sacs full of water. My righ and his left. We created a bowl effect for surfing. It was awesome. My buddy tossed in the ski rope and he surfed from side to side (from boat to boat) for a very long time. I will post pictures wen his wife sends them to me.

Again, after all the test and money that I spent testing the ballast system, I finally found the solutions. Very Happy.

Tazz