I have an 04' Moomba Mobius LSV. I am the only owner and had the boat made for me. Within the first year of owning the boat, I started to see spider cracks where the tower connects to the boat. I informed my dealer within the first 6 months of owning the and they told me it was normal as long as the cracks do not crack the gel coat. Low and behold, a year later the cracks had penetrated throught he gel coat where water can actually get in the cracks. Has anyone else had this problem? I actually had spoke with people at Skiers Choice and they informed me that they would work with me. Two years later, after multiple phone calls and emails I am yet to get a call back. This has been going on for five years.

On another note, I was having some fabrication done to my boat recently and my fabricator pointed out to me that I had two massive cracks on my swing away part of the trailer and it is not on a weld. Has anyone had this issue as well?

I am very OCD with my boat and only have 160 hours on it. That boat gets treated better than my cars.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,

James