Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Great shot. Sometimes it is all about the quiet times on the boat

Here is a pic of our 2002 Outbacl LS. Loaded with everything. Great boat for all watersports.

Boat looks great Eddie. I have the same boat - just added a tower to mine. Check out my install thread on the mod section.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

jimmobius,
    what rack do you use for your chair? we need to get together for a ride sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Boat looks great Eddie. I have the same boat - just added a tower to mine. Check out my install thread on the mod section.
    Thanks Jeff. I have a couple of questions about your tower. Did it change your wake? How much was it? I water skii alottt and love my wake. I would like to add a tower but don't want to mess up my wake.
    Thanks Eddie.

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Default guess where

Well, the temp at swan lake was cool , I didn't take the temp but around 70 deg maybe? The other lakes we went to there were warmer actually. I have a dry suit anyway so that helps .I wore it one time on the trip and sweated in it . Yearround , I actually use pipe wrap insulation on the tower and made bungy cord loops with a ring and a snap hook to hold it there. It works well even in rough water. I actually didn't ride it one time the whole trip. The water conditions were outstanding that all we did was wake board and surf!!
    Jim .
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Default yearround

Yes we should get together , I ride at Standley lake if you want to go.. Let me know. Send me a pm if you want.
    Jim.
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
    Thanks Jeff. I have a couple of questions about your tower. Did it change your wake? How much was it? I water skii alottt and love my wake. I would like to add a tower but don't want to mess up my wake.
    Thanks Eddie.
    Nope, no change in the wake. The whole thing weighs maybe 100 lbs total so it's no more than having an extra kid in the boat with their weight spread out. We skied it last night and it was excellence. My buddy was impressed with how well the boat tracked, the power to yank him out and the shallow wake at 32mph.

I paid about $950 shipped on the tower and installed it with a couple of buddies on a Saturday. Took about 6 hours.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Thanks Jeff.

Hey Jim,
    I also boat at Standly lake. Will you be out this weekend?
    Eddie.

Post air for the first time
    Attached Images Attached Images