Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Transom protector pics

Are there any pictures of the transom protector?
    Go Boat

Sled491 Guest

I love my Seadek pad, it is the bomb. I will stop those nasty black footprints from invading your boats interior.

I would love a transom protector with a Moomba routed in. BTW I have the Roo pattern and it is the bomb! But you guys know me I'm a Roo guy all the way! Long Live the Roo.

I still have to make a pattern for my bow for Chuck to get some of that fake teak pattern pad for my naked bow floor, I think that's gonna be the bomb! Heck I should just send my boat to Chuck for a full make over

is it the bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    I love my Seadek pad, it is the bomb. I will stop those nasty black footprints from invading your boats interior.

I would love a transom protector with a Moomba routed in. BTW I have the Roo pattern and it is the bomb! But you guys know me I'm a Roo guy all the way! Long Live the Roo.

I still have to make a pattern for my bow for Chuck to get some of that fake teak pattern pad for my naked bow floor, I think that's gonna be the bomb! Heck I should just send my boat to Chuck for a full make over

Sled491 Guest

Oh yeah!!

Every ones a critic

I'm possilby interested in replacing the stock non-skid 3-piece mat on my Outback swim platform. How do you remove the stock mats? how durable if the SeDek product?
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

Sled491 Guest

In our climate removing them is a bit of work, but nothing a pair of vise grips, scraper and rubbing alcohol and a heat gun can't fix.

I think they are very good and a huge improvement over stock both for looks, and comfort. As I have had no wear issues with either I think the 1st rule out.

I'm in. I believe that I need to call Chuck, Let him know that I'm part of the group form the Moomba website forum and get my name on the list. Is that correct? Am I #7?

Sled,
    What was your technique to remove the stock mat?

To remove the stock mats you'll first need an assistant! Using a heat gun carefully heat a small area at a time and pull back on the mat until you get it all, that's it and there's no other way that i know of. After that i sprayed WD-40 over the entire platform and let it "soak" the adhesive off. Using a very stiff plastic scraper remove the glue. Keep doing this until all gone. I then used a scotchbrite pad to rough up the surface and used alcohol to finish off. Apply your pad.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Ed & Razzman, thanks for the info. I've got a call into Chuck to get on the list, left a voice message and awaiting a returned call.

RobertJ

How many we up to? I'm getting ready to drop the boat in next weekend!