Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Got it home and got it in the garage! It fit, but barely!
    Glad it worked out!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    This is my first post so try not to tear me apart . I am a new Moomba owner. I purchased a 2009 Outback V in December (very excited about it). I have not pulled it home yet but will be soon. When I bought it I measured everything out and thought I would be able to get it in my garage at an angle. Now I am worried it is not going to fit. The sales guy gave me a measurement of 21' 8'' with the swim deck off. With that it will fit barely. But now I am reading that it is more like 22' 3'' and that will not fit. I wanted the swing away but the one they had didn't have it. They said it could take a while to order one and that they couldn't swap the trailer even if I paid the difference. So anyone know what the exact measurement is with out the swim deck attached? Also can I have my trailer converted to a swing away or has Moomba ever been known to let you trade up and pay the difference? Thanks for any help on this!
    Hey man nice boat, my outback v is an 07'..But you can take your swim platform off and just set it aside in the garage, your boat should fit then. There is just 2 little quick pins underneath over each exhaust flaps, just pull them out and the platform should slide out towards ya..its real easy.

good job getting the boat in. I know about close fitting for backing into a garage, but there is something to be said for it being all tucked in there safe and sound.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart