I currently own a 2001 Maxum 1900sr w/ 225 mercruiser I/O -- the perfect boat for cruising. HOWEVER, this past summer I picked up a wakeboard and have never had so much fun. My friend owns a MasterCraft Maristar w/ tower and it completely ruined wakeboarding behind my boat (I think you all know why). Here is my dilema..

I believe Maxum to be one of the better bowriders in its category (yes SeaRay owners as good as yours). However, I find myself working hard on resale because of name recognition. If it was a SeaRay it would be sold by now and I would have a new ride. I've looked at Mastercraft's X-10 (the wakeboarding version of the maristar) and can't imagine spending $50k on a boat. From my research Moomba's LSV line is very similar in every way to the Maristar and the X-10 HOWEVER, I don't want to watch the value of my craft slam down b/c it is not a Mastercraft.

Did any of you consider this a problem? Anyone have suggested boats for a wakeboarding family? How about options? FInally, I live in Hudson Wi and would like suggestions on Moomba dealers that have helped you.

Thanks