My 2018 Craz (which we purchased used 2 years ago) was ordered with the basic stereo: Fusion MS-RA70n direct wired to 4 speakers in the cabin (none in the bow). No sub, no amp.

I am looking at installing tower speakers, a budget sub (just for a little bass, not to shake off the bolts) and a 6-channel amp.

As far as I can tell the tower is not prewired for speakers. There are 6 plugs with wires attached to them in the tower (3 port, 3 stbd). They have light blue and black wires.

I've seen this diagram but it doesn't quite match my tower.

So my questions are: Has anyone done this and made a great 20-minute detailed step-by-step video that I just can't find?

But seriously, can I use those light cables for tower speakers by toning them out and finding where they go, or even give up on them and use them to pull new tower speaker cable?

And I've read some recommendations about NOT mounting tower speakers in the stock head-smacking spots and instead mounting "outside" (above or to the side of) the tower, but won't they get roped when strong wakeboarders edge out hard?

And finally, if I'm wrong and those blue and black wires ARE prewired for speakers, is there a diagram somewhere that pertains to my boat?

Thanks-