Hybrid View

That tri hull is amazing….

It is wild when you look back at how manufacturers were ‘plentiful’ and stylists were pushing boundaries…. I was having the same thoughts looking back to the two dozen or so snowmobile manufacturers in the 60-70’s, and how that has whittled down…. And look at how (somewhat) similar our wake boat designs have become, well maybe except for the WT-2 lol…. But I applaud all of those who stray from the norm !!

Almost makes a guy want to dive back a couple generations of boat, and maybe worry less about cheetos being brought onboard !!
    2022 Makai
    Fire Red - Pecan ChillTech - Woodgrain Gatorstep
    400 - 1.76 - 15.5x15 prop (16x13 Acme 3409 installed for testing)
    Ballast Mods (aka TINRFD): 1000lb of lead and +700lb WM Bags (500lbs of more lead coming soon)

My first ski boat was a 1979 Glastron Carlson with a 350 I/ O (brochure picture - not me). It had the optional tow hook behind the back seat which a good ski boat at the time. I had a 1998 Mobius which was open bow ski boat that was OK. The boat to ski behind was the Mastercraft Prostar 190. It wasn't practical for families but the wake was almost nonexistent.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD