Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
Looking good @bergermaister! I've always thought that roof style was cool. Did you spread the gravel by hand or with a machine? Are you going to heat the building?
Two yards, almost 3 tons, behind the building went in by hand. Not a fun night...

The rest was a few trips with dump trailer and skid steer. I couldn't find anyone who would deliver when I needed it before the rains hit so had to take matters into my own hands.

Yes, I'll be heating it eventually, probably a mini split or two. For now conditioning might consist of a few wall heaters in the loft for the storage area and office. Possibly a wood or pellet stove on the bottom floor. I still need some excavating and a 200ft trench out to the transformer for power before anything can really happen though. Can't seem to get the excavator who did all the rest to bid finishing (or he already did and my GC lost it) it so I may be taking that on myself as well. Tired of waiting for these guys. Seeing as my desk job isn't overly exciting, any chance to jump onto heavy machinery I'm there!

Stuffed my 5th wheel in this morning before the siders showed up. Not the best approach angle yet, was dragging it's tail way too close for comfort. Rear rollers were burying in the gravel before I even got close to the concrete.