Hybrid View

So then why does the Makai have a Waketouch tube on (I assume) each of the rear ballast compartments? The mojo just has the circuit board part of the water sensor wrapped around the vent hose, but not the tube.

If you have a draft sensor above the transmission like I do, what is the waketouch tube doing in your rear ballast compartments? What is it measuring?
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

The water sensors wrapped around the vent hoses are the sensors that shutoff the pumps. The draft sensor/pole is for autowake to determine your amplitude/amount of draft. Autowake boats will have both sensors. I want to say after 2021 some boats or either some years they changed the sensor style to a longer tube vs the slide on style but can’t be sure when and which boats. I think I’ve seen it both ways. Mine has the style that just slide along the tubing.
    Last edited by haknslash; 07-02-2023 at 08:35 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    The water sensors wrapped around the vent hoses are the sensors that shutoff the pumps.
    Yep. Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    The draft sensor/pole is for autowake to determine your amplitude/amount of draft. Autowake boats will have both sensors. I want to say after 2021 some boats or either some years they changed the sensor style to a longer tube vs the slide on style but can’t be sure when and which boats. I think I’ve seen it both ways. Mine has the style that just slide along the tubing.
    Kinda hard to say....in the first picture Brent has, it looks possible that the sensor is separate from the tube. But if he also has the draft sensor above the transmission, like I've posted in mine, what does the tube do on his rear bags? Maybe the 22's are measuring draft in different places? Multiple draft sensors?

If the older water sensor is smaller/compact, I would find it odd that they made a newer one that was larger and more obtuse to mount. It's just measuring whether water is in the line or not.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Pulled my sensor tube out today to do this mod since I have such a poor wave. My tube has a straight barbed fitting on the top and a hard 90 made into the bottom. I have a walemakers overflow hose with check valve they sent with my old bags that I never installed that I may fit into the top hose. I am going to see if adding some length to the bottom hose will be enough to raise the whole unit without kinking the new piece of hose.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Pulled my sensor tube out today to do this mod since I have such a poor wave. My tube has a straight barbed fitting on the top and a hard 90 made into the bottom. I have a walemakers overflow hose with check valve they sent with my old bags that I never installed that I may fit into the top hose. I am going to see if adding some length to the bottom hose will be enough to raise the whole unit without kinking the new piece of hose.
    My boat is a 2019 and has the same fittings as yours, did you manage to change it up?
    2019 Moomba Mojo