Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    That's pretty awesome! Those guys do a pretty good job of helping people get what they need. I am always happy to go in and talk with them.
    They wrapped my first tige and stored it for a couple days when I sold it. Great guys for sure......
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Dang, I hate you guys.... I didn't want or need a new board this year but after reading this thread i convinced myself I NEEDED a new one. LOL Just ordered one
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    Dang, I hate you guys.... I didn't want or need a new board this year but after reading this thread i convinced myself I NEEDED a new one. LOL Just ordered one
    Now you can't just say something like that and not give some details!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Nothing too exciting...I got the Hyperlite Landlock. We usually have a friend or two with us that are bigger guys, 250lbs. They struggle on the boards we currently have so i figured i might as well get something that works better for them.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    Nothing too exciting...I got the Hyperlite Landlock. We usually have a friend or two with us that are bigger guys, 250lbs. They struggle on the boards we currently have so i figured i might as well get something that works better for them.
    996... Yeah the Landlock was recommended to me because it's a bit heavier and easier for a beginner to push down. I was told all the other longboard style boards are super buoyant and can be difficult for a beginner to get up on. Hopefully it helps both of our guests.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    2005 Moomba Outback DD - SOLD
    2020 Moomba Max

For anyone in the Austin area, this guy is selling this "big guy" board. It's a 2018 Koal Classic Longboard, 5'4". He'll come down to $200 on it. Which seems like a great deal. I passed because my Landlock already shipped and Rich at Marine Products said the Landlock would work better... For the above reasons...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ibextid=dXMIcH

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    2005 Moomba Outback DD - SOLD
    2020 Moomba Max