2020 Kaiyen

Looking Good!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

@HFarr
    Thanks for your comment, that stuff next to the coke can is dried mango after it's been originally soaked in sugar!
    Healthy but not....tastes great tho.
    Cheers BruceR, Melb AUS.
    Bruce
    2014 Moomba Mondo

New ballast bags are all up in my heaters business. Didnt realize these bags took up all my under seat storage. Decided to build a box to separate heater from ballast. The divider panel was the start of it, used CAD(cardboard aided design) to determine shape of the hull . From there I traced the design onto a sheet of HDPE and cut it out. After a few test fits I had it ready to rock and hit the edges with a roundover bit to make them nice and happy. Added some brackets and screwed it in place. Not bad for an hours work. And now my heater is protected from the ballast bags. Dont need to be popping any holes in them.

2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Looks good!! Got a kick out of CAD, cardboard aided design, haven’t heard they before
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Where did you get that big piece of hdpe? That does look good. Does it make your bag do anything funny on the end when filled?

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Where did you get that big piece of hdpe? That does look good. Does it make your bag do anything funny on the end when filled?

Have not tried it when filled. Yesterday was the shakedown run for the new boat and that wakemakers bag was all over my heater and prompted this project I hope this keeps the bag off the heater and away from sharp edges. I bought a 4x8 sheet of hdpe this morning at a place in town called polymer shapes. They do cnc routing and fab work with plastics. Had a custom windscreen for a Centurion in their showroom so they may be my go to when I do my windscreen project. As is the bow filler cushion worked pretty well as a windblock yesterday. Building a two piece top is the next project so I can store my anchor in there
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Default April 2023 Picture Thread

Water was 68’. Air was 78’ and slightly overcast when we started at 3:30. Melton Hill Lake in Knoxville.

@mxmark4 - this was Blaine’s 2x trip this week. We talked about getting a schedule going for weekly rides.

I will get my boat going this weekend. Hopefully. Same words out of my mouth the previous two weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Water was 68’. Air was 78’ and slightly overcast when we started at 3:30. Melton Hill Lake in Knoxville.

@mxmark4 - this was Blaine’s 2x trip this week. We talked about getting a schedule going for weekly rides.

I will get my boat going this weekend. Hopefully. Same words out of my mouth the previous two weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hated I couldnt go but didnt have anybody to watch the boys. Had to work last night too, been working like crazy on my boat trying to get it personalized and ready for the season. Hopefully we can get a time figured out so we can go shred!
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

I must not be on the A list anymore since I don't foil like y'all.. hahaha
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold