Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Details on your new garage?

Took me just shy of one year to build this garage myself, but it is so nice having my boat at home that I can check on every day!

The LP siding took the longest because I had to hand paint each piece (to match the house), which saved me $6000.

36’ x 50’…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nice. What utilities did you run to it?

Post a few inside pics.
    2018 Supra SL400

Mine is coming along slowly. We got block done last week, and had it poured Monday morning. 30x50 steel building. I bought regular doors insted of roll up doors and I am doing the front facing the road in stone and vinyl on gable to match my house. Should look nice when its done. Also have to build a breezeway to attach it to the house to make the town happy. Just got a quote today for the garage slab at almost 10k! Concrete prices are insane. Just paid 3k to have the walls pumped, footer was 3k block work was 10 k and driveway will be yet another small fortune. The physical building will be the cheapest part of the whole deal.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Mine is coming along slowly. We got block done last week, and had it poured Monday morning. 30x50 steel building. I bought regular doors insted of roll up doors and I am doing the front facing the road in stone and vinyl on gable to match my house. Should look nice when its done. Also have to build a breezeway to attach it to the house to make the town happy. Just got a quote today for the garage slab at almost 10k! Concrete prices are insane. Just paid 3k to have the walls pumped, footer was 3k block work was 10 k and driveway will be yet another small fortune. The physical building will be the cheapest part of the whole deal.
    Sounds like it will be nice. Nothing but the best in Farragut after they make you jump through hoops.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Details on your new garage?

Took me just shy of one year to build this garage myself, but it is so nice having my boat at home that I can check on every day!

The LP siding took the longest because I had to hand paint each piece (to match the house), which saved me $6000.

36’ x 50’…

Here is my latest on my garage 30x50 metal building from Eversafe buildings. Adding stone facade and cedar shake siding to front to match house. had new driveway and slab poured last week waiting to hear back on building arrival date approx 4 weeks currently Getting some good forward momentum here in last few weeks with my project as it has been ongoing since starting in June. Just brought boat home today and parked it in there and its making me wish O had gone bigger already.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

The concrete looks real nice. I wonder when running the garage length-wise will make it feel a bit fuller with the boat inside.

Do you plan on adding a room in the gable? I am so glad I spent the extra money for room in gable trusses- That room has been a great place for storing random crap (wakeboards, tubes, coolers, wood, etc)..The stairs take up a little bit of space, but not so bad..

2021 Moomba Max

Not so much a room as just an elevated platform for junk more or less also gives me a place to have a lit work area to go over my tool boxes and work bench. Cant wait to get in the dry and tear boat apart. Want to add heater before spring gets here.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Looking good. How is the town of Farragut treating you on the inspections?
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Looking good. How is the town of Farragut treating you on the inspections?
    Not too bad, I had more issues with the state electrical inspector than Farragut for the most part. Farragut signed oof on the new hair salon where my attached garage was formerly without any issues.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Not too bad, I had more issues with the state electrical inspector than Farragut for the most part. Farragut signed oof on the new hair salon where my attached garage was formerly without any issues.
    Nice.

I do not not know about you, I'm anxious for spring and getting our crew back out on the lake for some weekday foil sessions.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400