I have other threads posted here with what's all broken on my boat but in a nutshell electronics are screwed. No throttle with cruise control, tabs not working, displacement sensors not working, tabs, autowake, etc not working.

I received my 21 mojo brand new July of last year so basically 15 months ago. Only boat purchase prior to this was an old 17' hydrasport for 4k. This was the largest purchase ive ever made besides my house. It was supposed to be the dream purchase for the family and has been nothing but a nightmare. It has been in the shop for greater then 20% of the time ive owned it. This time i dropped it off August 12th and they told me 2 weeks. It's been over 8. My dealer called me last week and told me they have no clue how to fix it. They have contracted skiers choice who has no clue how to fix it. They have tried software updates and changes and whatever else they can think of. They are now telling me i can come back and pick up my broken boat until they can figure out a fix.

I just don't even know what to do. Buying a moomba has been the biggest mistake of my life and i regret it everyday. Im just lost at this point and making the payment on the 15th of every month is sickening.