Default 2009 Moomba Outback V - Feedback

Hey guys, new here. I am considering getting a used 2009 Moomba Outback V boat. Want something the wife can fish on but I can also play on during weekends at the lake. The boat is in great condition - no tears or cracking on the leather. Other then some minor blemishes on the hull - but nothing bad like long scratches or that.

Very clean and well cared for boat with 280hrs. 21' boat, wake plate, gravity III with upgraded pump, prop, says its up to 3200lbs of ballast, cruise, upgrade stereo, amps, LED lighting, surf racks, 2020 swim platform.

Is there anything in particular to look for other then the obvious? In Canada I can get the boat for about $47,000 which is about $36,000 USD. I try to search around and get info, 2009 was an updated hull from what I read, and the Outback V is more a less the entry compared to the LSV which if you trimmed out the OBV it would be the same but slightly smaller. I want to wake surf so I'm sure the boat will be good for that, only a beginner level. This era of tow boats all seem to be the same theory in setting up for wake surfing, ballast, shaper, list the boat. I did look at 2 LSV's that were 1 and 2 year older models but blemished up on the hull and one was partied on lol.

Any feedback on the boat would be appreciated it.

Sounds like pretty low hours to me. That vintage Outback v is a great boat. Good ski wake along w wakeboard and wakesurf. I fish off my direct drive 2005 Outback all the time. It’s like a cross between a bass boat and Florida flats boat. Works great. I mount a trolling motor to the swim platform and have battery cable that runs from my accessory battery to the back ski locker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pat L
    2005 Outback
    Leonardtown, Maryland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pat L
    2005 Outback
    Leonardtown, Maryland

LOL! That's awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red