Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 117
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I am with you, Zach told me if I ever wanted an SA at a great price, then buy Ron. He was right!! I am sorry, but there's not a new Supra out that's $40k -$120k better than my 18 SA.
    For sure. You and I have talked about this.

    2018 was a big change year.

    Surf systems have not changed much between then and now.

    Motors have not changed.

    Tranny is a nice change. Big plus.

    Newer chill interior is nice, but Iím still managing with my non-chill seats. Thatís not that big of a deal for me. This summer we are going out more in the mornings and evenings.

    Audio systems have not changed that much. I have 4 JLs on the tower and the smaller subs, but the newer subs are nice.

    Subfloor ballast, I love it. But would also survive if there were bags in the lockers. Not deal breaker.

    And the Raptor 400 chugs along pretty good around here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,264

    Default

    The new boats are totally bada$$! Don't get me wrong. I just can no longer justify the cost of upgrade. A 2020 SA would be amazing! Riding on that new SL is great! I am happy for everyone getting new, just not for me anymore.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    A good surf wave is a good surf wave. Doesn't matter what the boat is. Beyond that, it's just a matter of what luxury options you want to have in a boat.



    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    A good surf wave is a good surf wave. Doesn't matter what the boat is. Beyond that, it's just a matter of what luxury options you want to have in a boat.



    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    So true. Pick your poison.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    The new boats are totally bada$$! Don't get me wrong. I just can no longer justify the cost of upgrade. A 2020 SA would be amazing! Riding on that new SL is great! I am happy for everyone getting new, just not for me anymore.
    You rode that 23í Centurion?

    What did you think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Base price

    SE 203k
    SL 186k
    SA 179k
    SR 160k


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Base price

    SE 203k
    SL 186k
    SA 179k
    SR 160k


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The new online builder includes no option pricing, that sucks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    221

    Default 2023 Supra Models

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Base price

    SE 203k
    SL 186k
    SA 179k
    SR 160k


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wowzers.


    Speaking of options.
    Iím at the lake on my swim deck right now thinking, anyone ever opted to supercharge their engine on their own?
    I know my 409 6.0 can take a tvs2300 no problem for 7k.
    Way cheaper than 30k for a 575.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by j.mo; 08-12-2022 at 07:52 PM.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,550

    Default 2023 Supra Models

    Quote Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
    Wowzers.


    Speaking of options.
    Iím at the lake on my swim deck right now thinking, anyone ever opted to supercharge their engine on their own?
    I know my 409 6.0 can take a tvs2300 no problem for 7k.
    Way cheaper than 30k for a 575.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Canít do it with the Indmar ECM.

    ECM is locked and you canít buy the 575 ECM from Indmar.

    However, I am sure you could put a Ford ECM on it so a tuner can set up timing and fueling tables.

    The ECM could be cracked if you could find a tuner willing to invest the time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by larry_arizona; 08-12-2022 at 08:15 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    221

    Default 2023 Supra Models

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Canít do it with the Indmar ECM.

    ECM is locked and you canít buy the 575 ECM from Indmar.

    However, I am sure you could put a Ford ECM on it so a tuner can set up timing and fueling tables.

    The ECM could be cracked if you could find a tuner willing to invest the time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím sure a ford/gm ecm is a whole lot cheaper than the 450/575 upgrade

    Iím curious why guys donít go that route.
    I know itís on my list of options at the time the next boat comes.

    I wish you could also get the LT4 from indmar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •