Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Hey guys - for whatever reason my factory head unit (msra-205) crapped out and will only show “Fusion” on the splash screen at turn on. I’ve tied all kinds of power cuts to reset with no luck. I always play BT off phone and have the head united wired to an Exile ZLD.

Would like to replace with as little rewiring as possible. Recommendations? Looking at the MSRA-210 and the 60. Is the only real functional difference (for my need) the 210 has the ability to pair with a wireless remote puck?

Other options outside of fusion? Looking to keep the dash cutout as close to same as possible.

Thanks!
    If your running the Exile ZLD which I have since they came out, Call Exile talk to Donovan and tell him I refered you - Get the Exile Bluetooth adapter it plugs directly into the ZLD and you're Phone connects to it.

In my 13 Mojo I have never even used the head unit - I only BT to the ZLD.

I had a 40th Anniversary Vette and wanted to upgrade the stereo with out changing the factory look, I installed a Javlin amp and just a BT adapter and ran the stereo off my phone.

Mike Mandley
    Last edited by mmandley; 05-02-2022 at 03:19 PM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]